Monday, August 31, 2009

"No, if anyone orders Merlot, I'm leaving. I am NOT drinking any f*****g Merlot!"


That funny line from the movie "Sideways"crept into my mind when I read this hummus label. It's locally made and being sampled, (I love samples, but I digress) at the Farmer's Market yesterday. I savored a small square smeared with this purple-brown goodness and wondered, "Why would anyone have objection to Merlot"? Confession: I've never tasted Merlot. So what's the problem? Confession: I don't drink wine. All right... last confession: I don't drink any alcohol. I'm happy just to be blissfully ignorant and munch this yummy merlot flavored hummus which will be featured in tomorrow's bento box. BTW, I have no affiliation but I have to say all the hummus from Sound Bites tasted delish and I bought a couple different varieties.